Thursday, June 21, 2007

A beautiful day!





Yesterday, Wednesday, we had a full day. I had to deal with my wallet, calling the police and making a case, and canceling cards. ugh. Then we went to Morristown, NJ. We went to the Historical Society and got a Kids Tour Guide. The kids tried to figure out the map, directing me around town. Honestly, I even thought the places we saw were kind of boring. There were a few interesting things, but for adults. We hung out at the library for a while, and then went to Fort Nonsense. They call it this, because it was never actually needed since the British never came to that area. So the towns people thought it was nonsense. I bet they wouldn't have called it that if they did need it! It was beautiful, high above the city. I was told that when the twin towers were still standing you could see them from this point. There was a beautiful clearing to look out over Morristown. I loved the huge trees. We spread a blanket and did Bible time, while sitting there reading God's word, a deer came up the clearing. It was so awesome. The kids had a lot of fun playing on and around the cannon. I took a ton of pictures. Which I will upload soon. Before we left we had a nice prayer time praising God and singing a few Psalms. When we got back to the Hotel, they had a BBQ for the guests. And we had a Great evening with Daddy. It was a really great day.

No comments: