Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lost Wallet!!! Visit with Denise



I can't find my wallet ANYWHERE! I don't know if I lost it or if it was stolen. I had it on Sunday, and last night after we put the kids to bed, I ran out to the local grocery store to pick up a few things and I couldn't find it anywhere! There was only $20 in there. But it makes me sick to think it's lost! I am trying to be optimistic. At least it wasn't our car keys, we only brought one set.

Today, the kids and I traveled to visit with our good friends the Alon's. For those of you who don't know the Alon's. Chris, me, and three of our children lived with this family for three months, after we sold our condo, and before we bought our NJ home. Denise and I have been great friends for five years now. And it was just like old times hanging out at her house, and it helped take my mind off my lost wallet. I took pictures, and will load them soon. But it's now 10:30pm and need to get to bed.

1 comment:

anniedupy said...

You always seem to find adventure wherever you go...I hope this all turns out well. I am sure it is a headache to lose a wallet. I hope you are having a great time otherwise. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Say hello to the rest of your gang for me.