Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tennessee



We are now in Tennessee! We drove all day Saturday and got in around 3 am, however because we changed time zones, it was really 2 am. I am going to try and explain time zones tomorrow. Half way to Tennessee our van went over 100,000 miles. We have traveled a lot this trip.

We had a hard time trying to find a good church in Nashville. We ended up going to a PCA Church. This particular one is known, because several Contemporary Christian Artists attend this particular church. Derek Web, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Charley Peacock to name a few. Ashley Cleveland lead the worship time. We were very discouraged with their order of worship, or lack there of. It was like a rock concert, not a church service. In the end, the sermon was fine. However, we are REALLY looking forwards to worshiping again at Pilgrim OPC.

In the afternoon, we drove into Nashville and checked out the city. I have no clue what we will do this week. I'm not into Country Music. I guess we will see what we get into tomorrow.

We are now hanging out at the hotel, I played a board game with the kids. And the kids and I watched Daddy play in the excerise room. He wanted to see if he could run as fast as the machine would go! We all got a good laugh!!! I took a picture! After about three minutes he was done, Ha Ha! I think it's about time for bed.

No comments: