Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow






Yesterday we hung out at the hotel. We went swimming, the kids jumped on the beds forever! These beds are VERY springy! We got a got a storm in the afternoon, so we hung out at the hotel watching TV. Well, I should say, Caleb and I watched TV. We watched three shows of "The Dukes of Hazzard". My sister and I used to watch it when we were little. My sister even had a Dukes of Hazzard three wheeler. With a break that would make you spin like the General Lee (the car in the show!) Anyways! It was fun to share with Caleb something that I liked as a kid.

Today we were thinking about going to Cooter's Famous Museum. There are props, costumes, and Memorabilia from "The Dukes of Hazzard". I think Caleb and I will have lots of fun. The girls will just be coming along for the ride! The Simmons Family also told me about a place by Grand Ol' Opry Hotel, which is right next door. So we will check that out today too.

Tomorrow, I think we have to do laundry.

No comments: