Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taking it Easy.

Well, if you guys haven't heard, I'm running a little slow this week. Sunday night, Elijah cried out in the middle of the night. It startled me and I jumped to my feet. Injuring myself. I went to the rescue. (He had lost his pacifier, big emergency!)

I was feeling pretty rotten in the morning, but with 5 children, life goes on. However, as I continued to move around the pain got worse. And worse. And worse. Until, I had to call the doctor. My OBGYN is all I seem to know. They asked me to come in to make sure baby Reeder was ok. (Which she is.) They told me, it was probably a round ligament or pull muscle. Take Tylenol for pain and take it easy, oh and try to stay off your feet. Chris took over allowing me to rest. Then my friend Molly took the kids on Tuesday, Chris had off Wednesday for his Birthday so he was on duty, and tomorrow my friend Amanda is helping out. I trying to be optimistic, however, one minute I'm okay, the next... pain. I appreciate all your prayers. I don't make a very good sick person.

Again, thank you for all your prayers.

No comments: