Friday, May 9, 2008

Daddy's Coming Home Today!!!

Chris has been traveling this week and everyone is excited that he will be coming home tonight. Last night we had a really bad thunder storm, I think a tree was hit in our back woods. It was so loud. It's times like that I appreciate a man in the house. Not that I was scared, but I just kept thinking... What am I going to do if a tree falls on our house? Anyways, we are all looking forwards to him coming home tonight.

Last night, before the storm. Abi had another soccer game. She is playing so well this year. She really makes me proud! Way to go Abi!!!

This morning, after a little schooling, we will be going to a homeschool event in Holly Springs. Abi is the only one old enough, so the rest of us will be hanging out at the Library. Then I wanted to go strawberry picking, but with the rain we had, I'm not sure what kind of shape those strawberries might be in.

Sorry their hasn't been a steady flow of pictures, but I mostly have Soccer and T-ball photos and they are all starting to look the same. I guess I could take a photo of my growing belly. It's very noticeable these days. I'm now going to the doctor every two weeks. And the count down is on.

The kids are excited to go swimming. They keep asking when the pool opens. Some of the clubs around here have already opened. I'm not sure when ours opens. But I'm sure I'll have swimming photos when it does. I guess I need to do some swim suit shopping. I know we will be spending a lot of time at the pool this summer. Another activity our kids LOVE! Although our new association pool is very small. Our family might excess maxium number of swimmers. LOL!

Well, that's all for now. Have a blessed day!

No comments: