Wednesday, November 26, 2008

30th Birthday Party










I will be turning 30 this coming Thanksgiving Day. I am very excited to turn 30 and start a new chapter in my life. According to Pastor Voddie Baughman, when you turn 30 you reach senior adulthood, and I am very excited to grow and continue to be sanctified. God has blessed me so much, I can't wait to see where he takes me. Not only has he blessed me with a wonderfully loving and supportive husband, six adorable blessing, but he has also blessed me with some amazing women that I can learn from and grow with. This past Monday night, these wonderful God fearing women, suprised me with a 30th birthday party. What a delightful girls night out. Thank you, Amanda, Amy, Catrin, and Jessica for a simply splended evening. May God bless You!

No comments: