Friday, April 17, 2009

Frugal

I thought I would share with everyone a few ways that our family is frugal. My FAVORITE way of being frugal is going to yard sales, garage sales, or rummage sales. It is my favorite thing to do. Seriously! In fact, I stopped at a yard sale today on my way home from a Homeschool Program at the Holly Springs Library. I got myself a shirt for 50 cents!

In the words of Michelle Duggar, "Buy used and save the difference!"

In the upcoming weeks, I thought it would be neat to share with everyone a few ways to save. Save on the little things, so when you want something big, you can buy it. I am excited to share with everyone a few ways that the Reederbunch saves!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Keep them coming! My big thing is consignment sales, and I have am trying to unplug as many things as possible when they are not in use. Starting with the washing machine!