Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vegan Pizza


Homemade Vegan Pizza Crust


Homemade Vegan Pizza Sauce


This night we were making two red pizza's and two white.


Here is my fake ricotta cheese... tofu, nutritional yeast, and spices.


The girls loved watching, learning, and asking a ton of questions.


Fake pepperoni... 90% pure gluten and spices


Pizza's ready to go into the oven.


100% Vegan Pizza's fresh out of the oven.


Tastes so good! Like the real deal only healthier!


This is what Elijah does with olives, he loves them!

Yes, 100% vegan pizza, right down to the pizza crust. Every now and then we have Family Fun Night. This night we did pizza and a movie. The family loves this pizza. I make my own, crust, sauce, fake cheese and even fake pepperoni. This night I also did white pizza so I even made my own ricotta cheese! It was fun to create something so healthy that tastes so good. I took pictures of almost everything! Yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kara that looks really good. Could you post the receipe