Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VA Home Educators Conference





As many of you know, we have been Home Educating for three years and will soon begin our fourth. A few weeks ago, I was able to attend my first home educators conference. Many have asked, why the VA conference, since we live in NC. The reason was because my friend and I wanted to see Dr. Voddie Baucham speak. We were blessed by many of the speakers and took home tons of information. Not to mention, a wonderful new writing curriculum! My friend and I were able to leave our children with their fathers and enjoy a weekend away, at the Hilton, learning valuable information about how to better educate our children. Here are a few shots of our weekend, however, most of our time was sitting in sessions learning.

1 comment:

(Kerri) said...

ohhh, good for you two! How fun! We were able to hear a few speeches by Voddie at one of the NCFIC conferences a year and a half ago. He is an amazing speaker!

Kerri