Thursday, August 6, 2009

What do you do with all your shoes?


Up until recently, we had one large shoe basket which housed all the children's shoes. This... didn't work. The children would dump the basket looking for their shoes and then there would be shoes all over the floor. Which was a pet peeve of mine. Just recently, I came up with this solution. Personal baskets. This way, it is easier to find their shoes, so far it has been a great solution. I took card stock and ribbon and label everyone's basket, which the children love. I have also decided if your shoes don't fit in the basket, you have too many shoes. Hmmm... I think Abi needs to downsize, her basket is starting to run over.

2 comments:

Susan Evans said...

My daughter has a lot more shoes than her brothers. I laughed when I saw the overflowing basket. What a good idea for organizing shoes. I also LOVE the picture at the top of your blog.

MyJourneyBack said...

Great idea.