Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to our regular schedule...

After several weeks off, it was time to get back to school. And back to normal life. Ah... it feels so good to be back into our schedule. Really good! We run better on a schedule, especially with six little blessings. And the house is managed a lot easier when the kids know they are expected to do their chores, schooling, etc...

Our next break will be in 7 weeks, with the expected arrival of baby Mary Kate. In the mean time, I will be getting ready for the baby, digging out baby girl clothes, washing up the bassinet, and all those other nesting things expected mama do.

With being back to our regular schedule, I hope to show my blog a little more attention. I have had a few email request for me to share a little more about our family. I did get those emails. And do plan to blog about them, soon.


No comments: