Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Park

Those of you who know me, know that I have always loved to take my bunch to the park, so that they can burn off all their energy. However, ever since we have moved to SC, we have yet to go to the park! And there is even one less than five minutes from our house! With the weather cooling off, I decided it was about time. I cut up a watermelon, packed up the bunch, and headed over to our new park. The children had a blast! Here are some photos I captured. Abigail was there, just no pictures of her.

Yummy
Watermelon
Mmmm...
Climbing the wall.
Riding a Motorcycle, just like Pappy.
First time in a swing!
More fun eating it than swinging. Let's hope the sun took care of any germs that were on it!
The swing Hannah's favorite.
This boy needed to come to the park!
Just look at that face! Elijah was d-ir-ty!

No comments: