Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Other Pantry




This past weekend, we were delighted to make our first trip back to Raleigh, NC. We enjoyed visiting friends and had a opportunity to go shopping at some of our favorite stores, which I miss. One of those stores is Neomonde Bakery and Deli. For those of you who live in NC. It's located at 3817 Beryl Rd, Raleigh, NC. They have the best prices on Tahini Sauce and Dates, plus, you get 10% off if you buy the case, which we do. And because I took all my children with me, the guy gave me an extra 10% off because I have "a beautiful family". Yay!!! I also went to the Asian market to pick up 80 lbs of brown rice and some unsweetened coconut. I love stocking up my pantry! After I returned to SC, I went right to work straightening and stocking up our other pantry. Here are a few photos I took of pantry #2.

2 comments:

The "Missing the Reeders" Coxes said...

Random question. Do you like that over the door pantry rack? Has it held up well? Do you happen to know what brand it is? I'm tired of loads of wasted space in my pantry on my spice shelf and am looking for a good over the door rack for spices and other. I like when you post pictures of your organizational systems - it inspires me to organize and strive for a more pleasant and welcoming house.

Reeder said...

Thanks Jamie.

It's from Space Savers. Not sure of the name brand, but they only have one kind.