Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby News!


Just wanted to update everyone on my pregnancy.

Chris and I wanted to have a home birth when we lived in NC, but it's illegal. Now that we live in SC, we are legally able to have our first home birth! This morning, I officially choose the midwife that will be delivering baby #8. Her name is Elizabeth Randolph. Chris and I are both extremely excited. It was neat to think that we will be delivering at our new house come August!

I also just started wearing maternity clothing. Here are a couple of photos of me from this past Lord's Day. I think the outfit makes me appear larger than I actually am.


1 comment:

(Kerri) said...

Kara,
You look beautiful! Oh, how wonderful the workings of the Lord and His creation. I love pregnancy. I'm so excited for you to be having your first homebirth. I'm sure you have lots of other people to resort to for any questions, but don't hesitate to contact me if you wanted to.

Blessings,
Kerri