Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heritage Gate Farms

All of our attention these days have been on the inside of our new house. There is still a lot of work to be done. And we are on a time schedule to, Lord willing, be in the house by June. That's basically 3 months to go and I'm starting to feel the pressure... tick tock tick tock.

In the mean time, the weather has been beautiful and I am so excited, dreaming of finally living at Heritage Gate Farms. But, I'm learning patience. I recently went for a walk around our property, thinking about about our future and wondering what the Lord has in store.

Here are a few photos I took. Remember it's a lot of raw land, and we have big dreams!

The view from off our back deck. Which is slowly falling apart.

One of the many paths trampled in the ground.

One of the paths lead to a beautiful clearing.

This is my favorite clearing. It's so quiet out here.

Another picture of the large clearing. The kids love to look at all the animal tracks out here.

Beyond the clearing there is a lot more woods. But I've only gone back there once. It's very thick and their are lots of thorns.

The children have enjoyed the property, exploring it and finding lots of little treasures. The whole family is so excited to finally be at Heritage Gate Farms.


No comments: