Friday, May 13, 2011

Living in a Construction Zone

Hello Internet world. We are occasionally able to access the web. Today was one of those days. I thought I'd update everyone on the Reederbunch.

Things have been BUSY lately. We have been working daily to get this house finished, but things move slower than you want them too. It is nice to finally be living on our property and we dream of the day the house is complete, but it's been an adventure for the time being.

While Chris has been working on the inside, I have been busy on the outside. I was able to plant our fruit trees and our garden. As well as build a nice temporary chicken brooder. Yes, we have chickens now!!! As well as a few other feather friends. We have been enjoying seeing deer occasionally and Caleb can't wait to go hunting this fall with daddy.

I hope to update you all better with photos soon!

2 comments:

Mr. G's Mrs. G said...

Kara, I've missed your updates! I'm excited to see the changes in your new house. :0)

Jennifer said...

Hi Kara, I was just on CMOMB today and thought of you! So glad you have updated your blog...all the changes with your new house sound exciting!