Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Most Basic Act of Worship

Lord, I'm Yours. Whatever the cost may be, may Your will be done in my life. I realize I'm not here on earth to do my own thing, or to seek my own fulfillment or my own glory. I'm not here to indulge my desires, to increase my possessions, to impress people, to be popular, to prove I'm somebody important, or to promote myself. I'm not here even to be relevant or successful by human standards. I'm here to please You.
I offer myself to You, for You are worthy. All that I am or hope to be, I owe to You. I'm Yours by creation, and every day I receive from You life and breath and all things. And I'm Yours because You bought me, and the pice You paid was the precious blood of Christ. You alone, the Triune God, are worth to be my Lord and Master. I yeild to You, my gracious and glourious heavenly Father to the Lord anesuswho loved me and gave himself for me, to the Holyu pirit and his gracious infulence and empowering.
All that I am and all that I have I give to You.
~Author Unknown

No comments: