Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Pantry or The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly


This is my pantry. Okay, okay, so this is how I "WANT" my pantry to look. It's my Dream pantry. Some women dream of careers, I dream of an organized pantry! haha...
Isn't it beautiful. A girl can dream! This would be "The GOOD".


When we moved into our house over 6 months ago, I had plans for something "BIG", I had no clue that my plans, weren't exactly what the Lord had in store. It takes A LOT of time and $, to get everything, exactly how you want it. And this is how my pantry looked yesterday morning. I know, can you believe I showed that on the internet for all the world to see? It's what happens when you don't have shelves and no organization! This would be "The UGLY".


I could not take it anymore! The girls and I got to work, clearing everything out. I wasn't even sure what we had in there! On our last trip home from the store, I believe it had gotten so bad we just threw everything in there, literally threw it in there! After a day of hard work, it's something I can live with again. I'm going to title this photo "The Bad", but seriously, I am very thankful that I have a pantry at all, that my hubby lent me his industrial shelving until his gets his shop, and that there is food in there none the less.

So there it is, The Good ,The Bad, and The Ugly... My pantry.

1 comment:

The Vernon Family said...

I think I hear a whistle....