Monday, May 21, 2012

Boys Room

Back in November of 2011, I posted photos of my girl's room transformation.  Then in December, I wrote about our forefathers.
  I then began to make our son's room a manly room.

Here are the before photos of our sons room...



And here is our son's manly bedroom.  The antler's are from deer my Grandfather shot.  And on the shelf, snakes, that my Grandfather preserved, along with two of his turkey calls.  An old tackle box I pick up at a yard sale, houses all my sons knives and his air-soft pistol.  Philip sleeps in a pack and play, 
you can see his bed at the foot of Caleb's bed pictured here.




 Great Grandpa Edmonson and Great Grandpa Victor

 Pappy Mathna and Papa Reeder

 Elijah's Bed

Caleb's Bed





I need to find two more frames to match the four I already had, so that I can hang all the grandfathers. I'm not 100% sure where I will hang them, but for now, this is how our sons room has been.
The boys beds currently house new pillow cases, sent to them by Great Grandma Carnes.  I was going to take new photos before I posted this, but since it took me so long to post this to begin with, I thought I'd better just press publish.


The post showing the girls room.

No comments: