Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blast from the Past

Our friends are getting married this Saturday, which always brings up my own wedding with our children.  The children always enjoy looking at Daddy and Mommy's pictures.  And I thought I'd share them with everyone.

Husband and Wife

 What a sharp looking guy!

One of my favorite photos of Chris.  
I knew from the start he'd be a great dad.
Here he is with our Nephew.

Doesn't he look so young.

The bride, yes, that's me.

The Flower Girls and Ring Bearer w/ me.

My Dad and I before he walked me down the aisle.

My Dad giving me away.

The Reeder Family

 The Mathna Family

 The Wedding Party

Who knew that just three months after this photo was taken, we would be expecting our first child, which eventually became 8 blessings from the Lord.


No comments: