Monday, July 9, 2012

Creamy Kale with a Kick

This past Lord's Day, several people asked about my Creamy Kale with a Kick, which was served with  brown rice.  The recipe is from my old time Nutritarian friend Jamie, shout out to Jamie!!! haha...

I believe it was her mother that made up the recipe from something she ate?

I have been calling it Creamy Kale with a Kick, it's totally Dairy Free and Gluten Free.

Mix the up the following ingredients, I use my Vitamix.

4 Tbsp Tahini Sauce
3 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
4 tsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
2 tsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
2 small cloves or 1 large clove of garlice
Thin as desired

Then...

Chop and Steam Kale or Open up a can of Kale and drain.  
(We get #10 cans for $1.99 at Bargain Foods.  Looks like this except a larger can.)

Pour Dressing over Kale.  Serve with Brown Rice.

Mmmm...  Reeder kids love it!

Updated to say I did 4x the recipe for my #10 can of Kale.  

No comments: