Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pantry Update

Here is an update of our pantry progress!


I am so thankful it's almost finished!!!


Today I put up the burlap curtain.


Cleaned up the bread machine and food dehydrator which will now live in the pantry!!!
Chris built me a shelf where they will fit and added two outlets to my pantry!!!


Loving my bean organization!!!
(I'm a little low on the Navy Beans.)

I am super excited about it's progress, there are still a few more details, but it's perfect for now!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love your pantry!! Your bean organization is awesome!! :-D

The Vernon Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it tomorrow!!!!!! I ohhhed and ahhhed over the whole post :D

A Higher Calling said...

This looks GREAT!!!! I will have to show it to Chad, I need something like this in my kitchen! You will have to share some bean recipes with me (or the name of a good cookbook). Chili beans is about the only think I can make with beans :-) Chris did a wonderful job :-)

Jennifer said...

I love your pantry and the organization!! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing pics....I would love to do this in my home!