Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring has Sprung!


Last week our baby chicks hatched in our incubator.  Chris started to make us a new brooder house.  And plans began to be made for our summer garden.  Today Abigail tilled the garden (all by herself) and the children and I fixed the old fence that was falling down.  Here is a quick snapshot I took while I was inside taking a break and nursing Nathanael.  I couldn't resist this snap shot as I saw all the children working together to stretch out the fence.  Such a beautiful thing watching the children work together!

We are hoping to get the seeds in today since it's suppose to rain tomorrow, but with Daddy working in Charlotte and since I'm nursing a newborn, I'm not sure how much the children will be able to accomplish.  We will see... they are determine to plant those seeds!

No comments: